Forum 201: Enhance Your Forum Skills on May 29, 2019
Forum 201: Theory in Practice is a training program EO Global is piloting in Portland. This FREE day-long training utilizes Moderator Training content in a facilitated, peer to peer, experiential learning format.
This training invites Forum members to increase their leadership impact and effectiveness by deepening empathetic listening skills and communication clarity. The goal is to expand the member’s understanding of advanced forum concepts and leadership skills, which produce results in all areas of their lives.
Forum 201 increases Forum IQ and EQ creating stronger, more engaged members. Forum 201 is for ALL Forum members who have completed basic Forum training, with special focus on those members that have been Forum trained but not moderator trained.
In the Forum 201 Training members will:·
- Learn empathetic listening skills and active feedback
- Increase leadership impact to produce change and resolve conflict
- Cultivate dynamic communication effectiveness for meaningful Forum and Life experiences
- Break-through laser coaching for powerful presentations and cultivating influence
- Earn Moderator Training (MTP) credit
When: Wednesday, May 29th, 8am-5pm
Where: Ruby Receptionists
805 SW Broadway #900, Portland, OR 97205